Hey Guys! What’s up? Welcome to LyFnStyle.
In this article, I’m going to reveal the Secrets of Naturally Glowing Skin || Beauty Tips.
No one says no to healthy glowing skin. But sometimes even after following a strict skincare regime, your skin might not show the desired results.
Cosmetic companies come with catchy advertisements that prompt you to buy their products. But, investing in expensive skin care products is not enough for healthy and glowy skin.
Your skin needs the right vitamins from the body. Vitamin deficiency is the major reason for hyperpigmentation, dullness, dryness, and other skin defects.
So how can we get that glowy skin?
Everyday skincare and mindful eating help in making your skin glow. By mindful eating, we mean the essential vitamins the skin needs.
Vitamins help in reducing fine lines and wrinkles and show you younger. If you fail to include the vitamins in your diet, your skin, hair, and nails will suffer.
Any defects or damages that occur to your skin happen at the cellular level. And that’s why besides drinking plenty of water, cells with appropriate vitamins are essential.
Let’s learn about some important vitamins required for your skin.
- Are you a person who struggles with inflamed skin or sunburns often?
- You might be suffering from vitamin A deficiency.
- Vitamin A promotes the synthesis of collagen, an important protein that provides structure to the skin.
- It also helps in elasticity and hydration of the skin.
- The UV rays in the sun break down this collagen which results in dehydrated dark skin. To prevent this skin damage due to the sun, we need vitamin A. Though you apply sunscreen, your body needs vitamin A.
- Vitamin A is found in carrot, sweet potato, mango, watermelon, papaya, apricots, egg, cheese, salmon, cod liver oil, etc.
- Do you have dry skin? Does your wound take time to heal?
- You might want to increase your vitamin C intake.
- Vitamin C protects from photodamage and helps in skin regeneration.
- It also helps in the production of collagen and elastin which help in keeping your skin firm. Thus the vitamin C prevents premature aging of the skin.
- This vitamin has a property that inhibits melanin production thereby preventing skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C is rich in lemons, oranges, strawberries, lychees, broccoli, yellow peppers, etc.
- Having stubborn scars on your face or body? Do you feel that scars show no improvement over time?
- Scale up your vitamin E intake.
- Vitamin E actually refers to a group of oil-soluble antioxidants. There are eight different forms of vitamin E of which tocopheryl acetate and tocopherol are commonly found in skincare.
- Vitamin E helps in restoring damaged cells due to exposure to the sun and assists in healing scars and burns.
- Vitamin E when combined with vitamin C act more effectively.
- This vitamin is found abundantly in peanuts, pine nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, kiwis, snails, lobster, etc.
Acne is one of the major skin problems faced by teenagers. This explains why anti-acne products have a huge market all around the world.
- Before splurging on such products, you must check if you are including vitamin B3 in your daily diet.
- Vitamin B3 in the form of niacinamide helps in the development of keratin which helps to keep your skin firm.
- It helps in reducing inflammation and redness due to eczema or acne.
- Vitamin B3 is found in chicken, tuna, salmon, turkey, pork, avocado, peanuts, brown rice, whole wheat, mushroom, green peas, potato, etc.
- If you are a person who spends most of their time indoors, then you might already be suffering from vitamin D deficiency. From newborns to grown-ups, it is a vital vitamin.
- Sun is the major source of this vitamin. UV rays of wavelength 290 to 315 nanometers stimulates the production of this vitamin.
- A sufficient amount of vitamin D acts as an anti-aging element, aids in wound healing and curing psoriasis.
- Apart from exposing yourself to a sufficient amount of sunlight, you can also get vitamin D from salmon, tuna, egg yolks, mushrooms, cod liver oil.
Next time when you shop for skin-care products, make sure to add some nuts, fruits, and other skin-friendly foods to your cart.
So, guys, this was all about Secrets of Naturally Glowing Skin || Beauty Tips.
If you found it useful, share this article with your family & friends. What is your secret to glowing skin? Let me know in the comment section below.
Thank you so much for your precious time.
Stay Home! Stay Safe!
For more blogs, Click Here…