The immune system is a complex network of cells and proteins that protects your body from outside invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi & other disease-causing microorganisms immune system does a remarkable job in your body.
If you fall sick more often, your immune system is weak. You can boost your immune system naturally.
Boost your immune system?
Nobody likes to get sick. Normal colds, coughs, fever, and other illnesses create a huge inconvenience.
You can not avoid getting sick because of your busy schedule, traveling on public transport, interacting with different people, sharing handshakes, sharing hugs with friends over the course of the day.
To fight all this you need to improve your immunity.
Here are 5 tips to strengthen your immune system naturally :
1. Stay Hydrated:
- Drinking plenty of water flushes toxins. If you don’t drink enough water, toxin levels will rise, weakening your immune system.
- Water oxygenates your blood. It helps to carry oxygen to all your body cells.
- Water balances your blood sugar level.
- Staying hydrated also helps to maintain body temperature and helps in relieving headaches.
- Drinking enough water is also helpful to eat smaller meals throughout the day, thus helping in maintaining your body weight.
- Water hydrates your skin cells and plumps them up, helping your skin glow.
2. Sleep well:
- Lack of sleep increases the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Good sleep improves concentration and memory, thus helping in improving performance and productivity.
- Poor sleep is strongly linked to mental health issues such as depression. Five
- It is recommended for most adults to get 7-8 hours of sound sleep each night.
- Teenagers and school-aged children may need 9-10 hours of sleep. But more sleep isn’t always better.
3. Exercise regularly:
- Moderate exercise boosts immunity but over-exercising dampens down the immune response.
- Moderate exercise improves blood flow through the cardiovascular system, thereby helping to flush toxins and germs via urine and sweat.
- Exercise relieves mental and emotional stress linked to suppressed immunity, leading to better sleep quality.
- Regular exercise reduces your chance of getting heart disease.
4. Eat Healthily:
- A balanced diet helps in improving immunity.
- Studies have shown that fruits and vegetables provide nutrients that can boost immune function.
- You can also take vitamin pills and supplements to boost your immune system.
- Green tea and black tea provides disease-fighting antioxidants which help in enhancing immunity.
5. Stay positive:
- Your mind has a powerful effect on your body. A positive attitude can improve your immunity and may help you live longer.
- A positive attitude helps you cope more easily. It brings optimism to your life. Surround yourself with positive people.
- Positive thinking increases your confidence and self-esteem. It makes you feel more powerful.
- A positive attitude brings peace of mind to you as it reduces stress. The power of a positive attitude is remarkable.
Did you find this blog post helpful? If you enjoyed this post, share it with your friends!